Baikal Portable Air Purifier 1000 can draw up to 1000 cubic feet of air per minute through a 99.97%
This unit can act as an in-room recirculating air purifier or it can be configured to exhaust filtered air from negatively pressurized isolation areas. The unit is portable, plugs into a standard 120 volt outlet, and includes a multispeed control switch to maintain the desired airflow.
- Easy access filter replacement
- Front air intake with purified air exhausted through 2 stages of filtration
- Unit dimensions: 35” tall (including casters) x 18” wide x 18” deep
- The hospital-grade cord plugs into any standard 120 Volt three-prong electrical outlet
- Weigh: 45 lbs including filters and casters
In-room recirculating air purifier with two stages of filtration. Airflow up to 500 CFM for recommended filtration level.
Baikal BKL-WHF-250-110-1-1 includes:
- 16” x 16” x 2” MERV 8 Prefilter
- 16” x 16” x 2” HEPA Filter (captures 99.97% of particles that are 0.3 microns in size from the air that passes through the filter)
- Efficient direct drive EC blower (max. capacity: 500 CFM)
Bipolar ionization system – Ions increase airborne pathogen particle size which increases filtration performance.
Turn to the experts at Baikal Mechanicals