Baikal Window HEPA Filter Fan
BKL-WHF-250-110-1-1 draws up to 600 cubic feet of air per minute through a 99.97% HEPA filter. This unit can negatively pressurize a room and exhaust filtered air to an outside area.
Unit can be mounted in a window, similar to how a window AC unit would be mounted in a house. The unit can also be bolted to a ceiling. Custom adapter window mounting plates (sized to your window opening) are available upon request.
A quiet motor inside the unit operates using a standard 120-volt plug and includes a multi-speed control switch to maintain the desired airflow.
- Easy access filter replacement
- Front air intake with purified air exhausted through 2 stages of filtration
- Unit dimensions: 15”; tall x 34”; wide by 24”; deep (without hood)
- Hospital-grade cord plugs into any standard 120 volt three-prong electrical outlet
- Multiple mounting configurations
- Weight: 50 lbs including filters
In-room recirculating air purifier or exhaust fan with two stages of filtration. Airflow up to 600 CFM for recommended filtration level.
- 12” x 24” x 2” MERV 8 Prefilter
- 12” x 24” x 2” HEPA Filter (captures 99.97% of particles that are 0.3 microns in size from the air that passes through the filter)
- Efficient direct drive EC blower
- Backdraft damper prevents air from outside the window from entering the room
Turn to the experts at Baikal Mechanicals